Flame-resistant and flame-retardant tarpaulins and nets
Many construction activities carry a risk of fire. In these circumstances, it is essential to pay attention to fire safety. All of our products are available in fire-resistant or fire-retardant finishes especially for works involving a risk of fire. These are also referred to as ‘non-flammable’ products.
Below you will find an overview of all of the flame-resistant and flame-retardant products in our range. For each specific product, we indicate which European, French, German, English and/or Belgian standards are met. This allows you to find what you are looking for in no time.
Types of flame-resistant and flame-retardant tarpaulins and nets
- Tarpaulin cover Type 200 EN 13501 – 1 B (flame-resistant)
- Scaffolding tarpaulin Type 200 FR EN 13501-1 b (flame-retardant)
- Scaffolding tarpaulin Type 250 B1/M2 (fireproof)
- Customized Tarpaulin cover Type 650 B1/M2 (flame-retardant)
- Customized Tarpaulin cover Type 450 M1 (flame-retardant)
- Customized Tarpaulin cover Type 200 B1/M2 (fireproof)
- Fence tarp Type 340 EN 13501 – 1 B (flame-retardant)
- Windbreak net Type 150 EN 13501 – 1 B (flame-retardant)
- Sandblasting net Type 500 EN 13501-1 B (flame-retardant)
- Tape fabric 200 B1/M2 (fireproof)