Verisafe standard shrink-wrapped film
The weather is often a key factor in the timely delivery of projects. So we look at ways to be able to continue works in all weather conditions – rain, wind, frost. Javer’s answer: shrink-wrapped film with which scaffolding, bridges, boats, silos and other structures can be fully covered and with which food processing areas can be hermetically sealed.
It is also a common technique used in the nuclear and petrochemical sectors, where all activities are subject to the strictest security measures.
Our standard shrink-wrapped film is available in white and transparent (not flame-resistant) versions. The white version is often prescribed in urban environments, where the film not only offers aesthetic benefits, but also protects the residents from all harmful substances.
Wide variety of applications
- Scaffolding construction
- Screening off fences, modular structures and tents at events
- Ship construction and offshore applications
- Encapsulation during asbestos removal
- Protection of the surroundings
- Creating the best construction conditions during renovation works
- Temporary roofs in the event of storm and fire damage
- Packaging material for transporting large volumes
- Creating umbrella systems on scaffolding during roof renovations